Hello. I'm 34 year old male and have some skin problems which I have never had before. You see, about a month ago I started to notice some red patches on my nose and around my eyebrows.
I thought that this is probably caused by sun exposure and didn’t pay too much attention on it. I have just used some usual daily skin lotion and nothing more.
After a week or so, these patches started to show all over my head, forehead and my ears.
I haven’t seen any doctor over this but I'm planning because this doesn’t look so harmless now. Could it be Seborrhea Dermatitis?

It can be very hard to say anything for sure about this but I believe that you suffer from Seborrhea Dermatitis. That’s because you have mentioned all the usual spots where these red patches show.
I don’t know a lot about this condition but I know that Seborrhea is a chronic fungal inflammatory skin disorder that affects only the areas of the body that have sebaceous glands.
I don’t want to scare you but I must tell you that there is no sure for this condition. But, it can be successfully controlled with proper maintenance. There are several anti-fungal lotions and shampoos that can be purchased without a prescription.

im 22 yrs old f. i hv redness arond my nose frm about 1 month n it spreaded a little.. it covered my chin. initially it appear like dots then it expanded n spreaded. knw i have same of these near my eyebrow and under my eyes. i have taken treatement for fungal infection n nw the doctor says its nt that.. i have seen 5 dermatologists.. but nuthin helped. i just wana knw wat it is?? can this be seborrheic dermatitis.. n if yes wats d cure for it?? hw much time will it take??