Hi! I have dermatitis. This bothers me a lot. Also I have some liver disorder. Is there some relation between liver and dermatitis? When I use Hepatics, my symptoms of dermatitis disappear.

Hi! Dermatitis is very closely related to liver function, toxicity, heat, and its ability to cleanse the blood. The Liver almost always has some involvement in dermatitis. Hepatics will contribute their special support for liver function and the digestive process. The hepatic alternatives are best here. You should discuss about that with your doctor. Maybe you can get rid of dermatitis with right therapy.

Hi, I have a liver problem too caused by a drug for acne called Accutane, the drug also caused a SEVERE case of seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp...So yes Liver and dermatitis are directly related. I have seen 14 different doctors. for my liver my doctor has me on a very good liver detox formula called ''HEALTHY LIVER TONIC" by herb pharm (a mixture of powerful herbs that help cleanse the liver). You can order it on there website at www.herb-pharm.com or buy it in most health stores..
For my severe case of seborrheic dermatitis I also use a very potent liquid vitamin/mineral supplement called Vibe, by Eniva...Vibe has helped me sooooo much that I even became a distributer of it...., when I added this to the healthy liver tonic I saw lasting results, I'm not healed yet, but much much better....All the topical steroids and shampoos didnt do a thing for my skin eccept make it worse..Healing needs to come from the inside out, in YOUR case and in MINE..hey check out my personal website if you get a chance, I have pics of my dermatitis problem of the scalp...I personally take 2 ounces of Vibe a day and 40 drops of healthy liver tonic 2 times a day...hope this helps
my website address is:

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **

scott