i was once a fast runner with extremely strong legs. but ever since i had sex wit 1 of my ex gf , i dont mean once. its more then once in a day and it had go all the way to 3 months. and i was really fat that time. as i broke with her i went back to my taekwondo training. i realised that my legs are really weak now. what should i do now so that i can get all the strength i used to have? im 17 now . i desperately need help. i need to win the championship next year. my coach dint know bout my personal life that much. the hopes are on me now as im the most senior student. i was known at the most potential fighter when i was 12-13 . but now i really cant solve this problem. im still having the stamina but not the strength. sound funny huh ? i have the stamina to jog few miles but i definitly dont have the strength to do it . need help ....

You need to add resistance training to your workout. Aerobic exercises such as running will improve your endurance but not your strength. With the limited time that you have before the tournament, I suggest that you buddy-train with someone who knows what he/she is doing, or hire a personal trainer to coach you all the way through.