Hi!

I want to start running for weight loss.What is the best way to work up to a full running routine? Can this flatten my belly by December?
I appreciate any advice from those with experience in losing weight by running and at the same time getting flat abs. Can you share with me your running routine and how many pounds you lost in a month?

Thanks!

There are many ways to reduce the weight of the body but the running is really good and fast way to reduce body weight in few days. There are some problem in beginning but after some time it builds the stamina then every thing is good.

According to me running is the best exercise and most effective way to reduce weight. But with your exercise you must have to take low fated diet and also avoid to eat fast food. And Yes, cycling is also good option.

Well running is undoubtedly a very fine way of losing the weight in fact makes you more strong especially when it comes to gaining stamina and strength it i was one of the finest ways.

Any comments?

Nothing beats aerobic exercise in the battle against belly fat. A study by Duke University found that aerobic exercise was the most effective way to burn deep, visceral belly fat and that aerobic workouts burn 67% more calories than resistance training or a regimen that combines cardio and resistance.