Do you think it’s wise for me to get a personal coach for running? I’ve started with his sport recreationally, but I can’t seem to catch my breath after only several hundred meters, not to mention how painful my feet are. That’s why I think I should have some supervision and someone who’ll teach me how o run properly and how to breathe properly.

What can I say but: go on if you have money to waste on something like that. Only pro athletes have personal trainers in order to monitor their training and performance. I see no reason for you to hire somebody and pay him astronomic amount of money just to teach you something you can read on the Internet and practice on your own. Besides, why do you think that he other people who are amateurs have a better running technique at the beginning of their training? After some time when you gain strength and condition and after you learn a proper breathing technique, everything will be easier. Just be persistent and read some instructions. I think it’s really not necessary for you to get a personal trainer.