Thats it! Im just not born to be a runner. I like running a lot, or now I think I just like the idea of running. Ive been trying to make it a frequent recreational activity. But somehow I always ended up either with severe muscle inflammations or sprained ankles or something similar. I even fell a couple of times. I also never learned how to breathe appropriately and I was always very exhausted after the training. How about your experiences?

Im sorry to hear that. I still think that you shouldnt give up yet. Theres no such thing as the talent for running. Its something that you practice and learn. I think that you should find a personal trainer to show you the ropes, because you apparently dont have a breathing technique and thats why you always feel exhausted. I believe that you tried to find something about that on the Internet. But the fact is that you need somebody to keep an eye on you while you dont get a routine. You have to achieve the state when the correct breathing pattern will be automatical and you wont have to be aware of it all the time.

Perhaps you're trying to start out too hard? If you're just breaking into running - slow - it - down, alternate jogging and walking. It took me a few weeks of walk/jog mixes before I could jog long distances nonstop. Cut out a walk here, cut a walk there, overtime you're body will adapt. Now when I hit the track I rotate jog/run so that eventually I'll be able to run longer. It's all about building up steadily and not pushing yourself so hard that you don't wanna come back the next day. I think over-training is one of the main reasons new runners give up early.