Hi, I am working out but, I am not sure which is better treadmill or outdoor running. Opinions are devoted so, I need some good advise.

Hi, I think that treadmill can be too easy if you have some physical condition. In case that you place your hands on the side rails, it removes some body weight from the tread. So, your legs are floating in a running motion only. This is not really a good exercise. Treadmill is a kind of fake jogging. Old or young, if you are not moving your whole body you will not become fit. When you are running or jogging you use al structures of muscles and support your spine with your own strength, not by holding to equipment. It provides better exercise and makes you more fit.

Either is really good for you!

krentz wrote:

They are both great as long as you stick with them. Use the treadmill when the weather is bad or you are short of time and jog outside when it is nice for some fresh are and sunshine.

The impact on your body from outdoor running can be a lot more from outdoor running - I found treadmill training was much better for my back and knees.

Celebrity

well... there is an incline option on treadmill, besides you can sprint on treadmill .
I am more for outdoors (if you have the luxury of being on fresh air; I would skip running on a traffic road); but running on treadmill can be just as challenging!