Hi! My wife has chronic Lyme disease. I heard about detoxing and Lyme. Tell me more about this issue. She wants to try everything to be better. Her condition is very difficult.

Hi! Building the body up and detoxifying at the same time are crucial to successfully improving a person’s health. It can be useful to eat and juice foods that are alkaline to help decrease acidity. The colon, liver and kidneys are the most common routes of detoxification, but your lungs, lymph and skin can also rid the body of waste. To deter at home, drink clean water, along with electrolytes on a daily basis. Herbal support can also be useful. Two herbs that are receiving a lot of attention in the lyme lately are artemisinin and samento. This is alternative approach to lyme disease. First consult her doctor about detoxing.