I WAS TESTED FOR LYME BECAUSE OF JOINT PAIN AND NASAL PASSAGES INFLAMMED IT SEEMS WHEN MY JOINTS ARE INFLAMMED MY SINUSES ARE TO. IS SINUS PROBLEMS A SYMPTOM OF LYME

Hi there! I haven’t developed any sinus problems and symptoms but I did have a severe rash and pain around my face. I was also very weak and lethargic and had high fever from time to time. Do you have any of these symptoms?

What test did you have? There is one usually used to testing lyme called Elisa but I also heard that lyme can be diagnosed from lab tests from biopsy. Elisa shows if antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi have developed.

Make sure you treat it well if diagnosed with it because it can progress to secondary or tertiary forms of the disease and lead to brain and nerve damage, and to arthritis.

When are you getting your results?

Hi!
I´ve had Lyme for about 7 months now, but I´m getting constantly better. One of my most persistent symptoms was sinus problems, for example extreme pressure in the nose, cheeks and upper jaw. So yes, I think sinus problems could be associated with Lyme.