I need advice. I have a reddish rash on both my extremities and also swollen and enlarged lymph nodes. Rash is not painful, nor are lymph nodes, they are just enlarged. Is anybody here with any suggestions what this might be?

Hey there,
It could be bug bite, could be mononucleosis, could be lyme disease… could be anything else. PLS, go to a doctor and find out.

Well, enlarged lymph nodes are usually symptom of infection and this means that your body is fighting with something. But considering that this is not your only symptom I believe that you really don’t have any other choice than consult with your doctor. Somehow I think it wouldn’t be wise to wait for this to pass on its own because it could get only worse in a couple of days if it is something that needs to be treated.

The doctor will probably do some tests, such as blood test, and after the results he will let you know about diagnosis and treatment options. Keep us posted about it as well and let us know how it all ended.