I was just diagnosed with Meniere's. I was hoping that I could get some advice from another Meniere's sufferer. I don’t know if I should drive or not, I am worried of driving alone is having an attack in the middle of a crucial moment driving and causing a wreck that would cause death to another person. I know Meniere's is different for everyone, but I just wonder what your opinion of people with Meniere's driving. Thank you

Hello, I know what you mean because I too have struggled with this question but do you want to know something. I have learned with time that you can’t let Meniere's prevent you from doing things. I feel better when I am driving. I am aware that if I were to have a full blown attack it might be bad but I have driven myself home from work

hi ive had menieres 3 years and i can useally tell when an attack is comming a few days before i get the buzzing in my ear then the dizzy ness comes even though the fatigue is 99percent there all the time its the buzzing that lets me know i take tablets called prochlorperazine..which dont always help the best thing i can suggest is try to feel the earlysyptoms of your personal attacks and try to read them they do follow a pattern
i never drive and cant go into work when my attack is full blown but the leading up to the attack is ok to drive i wouldnt be ableto drive with a full blown attack so i would suugest youtke cake when making a discison to drive you know your body and read it with responsability
i hope this helps but i do believe each sufferar differs
kind regards dennis