I know everyone here has had different experiences, but for those whose doctors got them back on their feet with no casting within the week after surgery, how long did it take until you could drive?

It really depends what kind of surgery you had. I had a chevron tecnique on my left foot and a mitchell's on my right on Jan. 11 08. the left has been amazing. today was the first day that I have driven. 8 and a half weeks post-op. slow going up till last week but this week the improvement has been amazing.

I was driving after 2 1/2 weeks. I had bunion a removed 2nd & 3rd toe straightened (all done on my right foot) so it was a lot of work done...its been 4 weeks & it is healin the swelling has gone down alot (not all the way)I still can not put on my regular sneakers but by the end of the month I should be back in a regular running sneaker. well good luck to u!