I'm 14 and for the past week I have been feeling lightheaded and dizzy when I get a headache. And I've been getting terrible headaches. I also get nauseated just out of nowhere. Any idea whats wrong with me? I've never felt like this before.

It is something more than a migrane. I got it for the first time a few days ago. I do not have a fever but a sore throat accompanies it. I am not sure if it has to do with the fact I am sick at the same time as my menstrual flow or not. Trying to stay in bed cause when I walk I am afraid I will fall...no migrane has ever done this to me.

Im anemic and have a blood pressure of 80 over 50 and from what ive researched it seems these symptoms like what you're experiencing are a result of that. Perhaps youre intake of folate and vitamin b12 are running a bit low?