I am 25 years old and have one problem. For past week I have had problem with diarrhea. First I thought that I ate something bad but now I don’t. I think that something is really wrong with me. What is the treatment for diarrhea?

You need to go to your doctor to examine you. I can not tell you what is causing your diarrhea but I can tell you that you can not ignore your condition. With diarrhea, your body is losing fluid, especially if it is lasting more than few days. This can lead to other complications so you need to go to your doctor as soon as possible. People of all ages can get diarrhea and it can be caused by a temporary problem like an infection, or a chronic problem like an intestinal disease. Most common causes of diarrhea are bacterial infections, viral infections, food intolerances, parasites, intestinal diseases. It is usually not harmful, but diarrhea can become dangerous or signal a more serious problem. In most cases, the only treatment necessary is replacing lost fluid to prevent dehydration. Medicines that stop diarrhea may be helpful in some cases. However, they are not recommended for people whose diarrhea is caused by a bacterial infection or parasite. Stopping the diarrhea traps the organism in the intestines, prolonging the problem. The smartest thing for you is to go to your doctor.