im 14 and i weight about 280 lbs. i have always been overweight but now i am determined to loose weight. i hate going to the doctor and having them tell me i need to lose a certain amount of weight. i know i have to but my family and i have a bigger bone structure so if i lost a lot of weight, i would look anorexic. But anyways, my mom,sister, and i are on a diet. the calorie diet works best for us because it bases the amount on your weight. my sister and i go running around out block 2 times a day and then when my mom gets home from work we play just dance. it has a workout mode so you have fun and work out at the same time. i have lost about 5 lbs in 1 week. the hardest is the 1st week. you might feel hungry, but what you need to do is find activities to keep your mind off food. when you eat, eat healthy and dont eat junk food. its ok to have it once in a while but not all the time. i hope this helps a little bit :)

Good advice have you ever thought about taking the vitamin B-12 to curb your appetite and give you an energy boost.