hi all only new to dis tday & would really love to hear from people in the same boat as me or even if dey just hav some advice! ive suffered with my back for yrs on & off but wen i got pregnant in 08 it took a turn for d worst. i spent d 9mths on crutches & hav only gotten worse since i gav birth in july :-( . because of d fantastic medical system i am still waitin for an mri scan but hoping to hav it done in the end of aug. d docs think i have few slipped discs - i hav agonising back pain dat goes from my neck down my back into my hip, bum ,down my leg and down my arm. i hav little feeling in the hand or foot on dat side and find it hard to get around most days. but i am really tryin to lose weight & tone up. i am overweight i hav lost nearly 2 stone in last few months & need to lose more.

i would love to hear from any1 who knows of any toning exercise i can do dat wont leave me crippled for days like anything i try now! d weight ive lost has not made any diff to d pain im in! p.s im 27 yrs old

thanx all for readin my rambling on hope it makes sense & u can help me :-D :-D :-D shaz x

Hi Shaz

Seems your problem is quite severe. I would recommend you use Clear The Toxins Body Detoxing program. We have helped many people with this program. Have a look at the program details
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

back problem is very common in obese people as the spine finds it difficult to take up so much of pressure if its in excess. Follow a proper diet devoid of fats and cholesterol contents. Eat more of vegetables and fruits and exempt yourself from alcohol. You will get to see the results.