how to get a six pack quick?? getting a six pack takes loads of exercise and the perfect diet, so heres what i have got to say; drink 2-2.5 litres of water daily exercise 1-2 hours daily and do about 200 belly (tummmy) exercises every day! try it , it kinda worked for my friend . ps: guys you are all beautiful and God loves each and every one of us . enjoy and i hope you can achieve your goal  xx

Thanks for your post!  Wow, that is a lot of abdominal exercises to do for sure.  It does take much to get to that point as far as getting a six-pack stomach.  I would like to be able to do an hour of cardiovascular exercise in per day!  I admire anyone who has the drive to mold his/her body into the best shape possible.  Drinking lots of water is good for everyone so I am glad you are getting enough.  What other type of exercise do you do over the course of your workout?  Do you do any aerobic type of exercise as well? 

In a nutshell there is no easy and quick way to get a six pack. it takes lots of hard work, dedication and time to get one, involving long sessions of work outs and hard gruelling exercise regimes. I applaud anyone that has got the grit to attain this as it does take hard work. With regard to diet, increase the protein part of your diet as this helps to create muscle, make sure you are taking in enough calories to support your exercise regime.

hi,

you have to do lot of exercise for six packs..i recommended long-arm crunch,reverse crunch,jandasit-up,jacknife.

Ok me123 this is what i Use to do. Continue the Paleo diet. Fruit, veggies, & protein. Next hit the weights once per week, hard and target all parts of the body. Last, run 3x per week. I use to follow this plan of action and finally got the Six pack for first time in my life.

Best of luck.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

to get get 6 packs soon,..u can alsouse your bed..jus sit on the edge putting yours leg down and now hold your hands at the back of your neck..now slowly lie on the bed and get up...practise it for a month regularly without fail..u ll gt ur desired 6 packs...maintain proper diet...eat less breakfast, and eat more for lunch and less for dinner..