I WANT TO KNOW IF METASLIM IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO USE. AM I GOING TO LOSE THE WEIGHT THAT I NEED TO LOSE AND HOW FAST DOESA IT WORK ? WHEN I STOP TAKING IT ,DO I GAIN THE WEIGHT BACK ?SO ANYONG WITH ANY INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU :roll

Legend
Hi there,

I’ve heard a lot about MetaSlim, but unfortunately only negative comments! My opinion is - there’s still no diet pill available which could substitute or change your life style. If you want to get rid of excessive pounds, try to change your bad habits such as eating sweet dishes while you watch TV. Improve your physical activities and eat healthy, a lot of vegetables and fruits instead of red meat and sweet dishes! Drink a lot of fluids and exercise.

You can lose your excessive pounds in several months, but if you get back to your old habits you’ll gain it back again! The only way is to change your life style, everything else will come along with this!

Take care!

Pseud0

Hi There,
I am currently on day 4 of using Metaslim, However, I am not using it solely. I am cutting calories, making healthier alternatives to my favorite foods, ie. Ground Turkey instead of Ground Beef. I am trying to go for a 30 minute walk daily (I wasn't very active before).
Now I will tell you what I have noticed in those 4 days, my appetite has increased in someways but decreased in others, I used to go until noon or two o'clock before I would eat, now I want breakfast at 8, 9 at the latest.. but that is good, and I find that my food is satisfying me for longer than normal, and it takes less to fill me. I get more out of the exercise I do, I sweat just going for a walk which is weird for me, also I don't feel bloated and fat all day and I have more energy, I used to nap in the middle of the day when my kids did, now I don't even have the urge.
So from my experience so far I would say that Metaslim is helping me go in the right direction, but like the other person said, it has to be a lifestyle change too. Good Luck and I hope that helped.