I'm a decently healthy 24 year old, trying to get pregnant after having the Mirena for the full 5 year duration. I've had it removed just under a year ago And we still have not been able to get pregnant. Is it possible that having the IUD for this length could have affected my fertility?

hi there, i am in the same boat as you, I had the coil in for 5 years and loved it but been trying ti conceive for one yr and nothing!!!
im devasted as most of my friends fell more or less first attempt and I am just so upset that it is taking me so long, me and my partner are both fit and healthy, dont drink or smoke and the only thing i can think of is either the coil or i have some infertility problems 
help!!!!

My iud fell out on its own in may and I haven't been able to get pregnant. Is it something that I should contact a dr about or give it time and keep trying?

So i to had the mirena for 2 years after my son was born. I have had it out for a couple of months now and im ttc. I missed 1 birth control pill and got pregnant with my son and now that im ttc i cant im also 23 so i dont see why im having such a problem? Any suggestions

i had it for the whole 5 years to. and we have been trying to get pregnant for the last two years and still no luck. whats going on is the iud steralizing us or what