Hi, im 13 years old and im 210 lbs. Im trying to lose atleast 70 lbs by November or December but I've tried almost everything and nothing seems to work. Being over-weight seems to run in my family so its hard for me to stick with my diets and exercise with all the unhealthy temptations.

Hi, its a good think you are trying to get in shape and i wish you best of luck on your mission. But let me give you phew tips about what you are trying to do. First of all , don't go on a diet. Why?; you might ask. Diet can mess up your metabolism and only slow it down which in turn is making you gain weight. Second of all, you need to exercise. Don't look at it as "exercise" but rather look at it like you are starting some physical activity like anyone else. You can run, fast walk, play basketball, soccer, table tennis ..exc. Anything that you like. Just make it your daily routine and you will be fine. Third of all , dont give yourself deadlines because it can mess up your motivation. Like if you say you wanna loose this much by this time and that date comes and you feel like you did not succeed and that might demotivate you. Just say, i wanna loose fat and i will keep on trying. All in all, eat as much as you ate before just start exercising and try to avoid eating after 7pm (that helps a lot). Refrain from diets and pills and keep up the good work.