I have received plenty of wanted and unwanted advice over the years - that is just another part of living with multiple sclerosis. One of the things that I have heard from more than one person recently is that taking dietary supplements can sometimes hurt MS therapy... If that is really true, I'd have to reconsider taking my gingko biloba supplement. What can you tell me about this?

Nonsense! It has in fact been scientifcally proven that taking a gingko biloba supplement will help your myelin tissue stay healthier form longer. In fact, gingko might even heal the tissues that have been damaged already, to some extent. I suggest that this is something you look into, if you are still doubting. It will also give you some interesting reading to pass in to those criticizing supplements. Just keep doing what you are doing!