Good day guys. I was surfing on the internet today and something just "jumped" on my screen. It was something about DASH and I was sure that I was reading something about this before. But when I started to research a little bit about this I found some really good things about it. For example, I found the information that I still cannot find is it true or false. Can you tell me is Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) really helpful? Did you have any kind of experience with it? If you did, please let us know. Keep in touch. 

I am following DASH diet program and it is really true everything that they say. It is amazing diet program and extremely helpful. DASH diet programs stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension and the DASH diet is a lifelong approach to healthy eating that's designed to help treat or prevent high blood pressure. I always have problem with my high blood pressure. The DASH diet encourages you to reduce the sodium in your diet and eat a variety of foods rich in nutrients that help lower blood pressure, such as potassium, calcium and magnesium. Don't be afraid to try it.

Hi there.

I have heard about this DASH diet program and I have heard that it can help to stop hypertension, but honesty that is all that I know. The thing that I really want to know is what is the main principle of this diet program, how it works actually. What is the main point of it? I have heard a lot of people talking about this but I have never tried it and honestly I never did some research about this diet program that can close up this diet program to me. This is a diet program, right?

Here is what you need to know about DAHS diet program. Several new DASH diet research studies have been conducted to optimize the DASH diet, and have shown even better results. The main benefit is because it can stop hypertension. Improved blood pressure results were obtained by cutting back on the "empty carbs" and adding in more protein and/or heart healthy fats. These improvements are completely compatible with the newest research on how to have successful, sustainable weight loss. You can find this information everywhere on the internet. This is a diet program that is based on fruits and vegetables and it can't be wrong.

Good day everyone. The DASH diet program, beside all those things that you have alreadymentione, calls for a certain number of servings daily from various food groups. The number of servings you require may vary, depending on how many calories you need per day. And how many calories you need pre day is determined by your doctor and your nutrition. For example, the optimum is to start by limiting yourself to 2,400 milligrams of sodium per day (that is about 1 teaspoon per ady). Then, once your body has adjusted to the diet, cut back to 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day (about 2/3 teaspoon). These amounts include all sodium eaten, including sodium in food products as well as in what you cook with or add at the table.

Hello there. Well I am really happy if that is the main fact. I asked this because I remember that my friend Anna was not that satisfied with this diet program when she started to follow it. Of course, her doctor recommended this to her but generally, she told me that she was not feeling that good about it. That is why I was a little bit skeptical about this diet program. Are there some tips that you need to know before you start to follow this diet program, just like any other diet program? It is amazing topic, keep posting. 

The very first thing is to contact your doctor and ask him can you follow this diet program, is it good for your condition. And like every other diet program, there are a few tips that you really need to follow. For example,

• you should use grocery store salad bars for lots of cut up fresh vegetables.
  • Frozen vegetables make it easy to add 2 or more servings of veggies to your meal,
  • Double up on veggies and eat it more,
  • Berry-licious is having fresh berries on your cereal.
  • Nonfat fruit yogurt, artificially sweetened, makes a wonderful snack or quick breakfast.
  • All nuts are heart healthy. Making yours salt-free boosts their DASH benefits.