Hi, Since 3-4 years I hv been trying to loose my weight 7 i,m able to do that but it always bounces back I,hv tried VLCC7& HERBAL MEDICINES ,HERBALLIFE,GETTRIM BUT NOT able to loose weight

Hi, yeah i can see why is this happening to you. Most of the medicines and pills you see on tv are untested and unproven. That stuff works but only for a short period of time because after couple of months you build tolerance against them and than you are back at the beginning. Those pills block your fat cells but by doing so they also block vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body and in that way you are ruining your health. What you might consider for a solution is this. Dont take diet pills, dont go on a diet. You should start doing some form of exercise on daily basis, any physical activity that will burn calories like walking, running, basketball, volleyball..exc. Other thing you could do is to try to avoid eating after 7 pm, that helps a lot. If you loose weight this way, it wont bounce back for sure.