My husband & i are actively trying to get pregnant. We believe if it's meant to be, it will happen, & im praying its meant to be RIGHT NOW. :]
    My periods are rather normal. i have the period tracker app on my phone, usually its dead on when im gonna start, maybe a day too soon, or late, but for the most part, its accurate. Last month, i had the brown spotting before i started my period, which i knew was old/left over blood fromt he month before, but then my rag, which averages 6 to 7 days, was only 4. Unfortunatly, my cramps acted as if i was bleeding for a month. Now im 3-4 days away from starting my next period, and im having peach colored discharge.  looking back to my pervious period, i would expect brown dishcharge since i was so light last month, but pink/peach? im really hoping it could be implanation bleeding? oh! & while i was ovulating, me, my husband and our 3 yr old, went up north with our close friends & thier kids for a vacation. i was encourage it was the best time, bc when ppl go on vacation, they are most likely to get knocked up, from lack of stress & responsibilities.
     My brain is telling me, its nothing, im just gonna start my period, like usual., But my heart is hoping for pregnancy!
     If anyone has any info or advice, if they know whats going on, pls, id love to hear from you!!! i wont get upset if its not what i wanna hear :] i rather be told something, then nothing. thnx! <3

sounds like a possible pregnancy to me!

thats what i like to read! :] that was the last time i had anything, until today, but my husband and i did have sex last night so im hoping it has somthign to do with that. sat im suppose to start, i hope i dnt.