I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I am having pretty severe pains in my lower back, hips, and pelvic area, should I go to the hospital? :'(

I read that pelvic pain in pregnancy affects up to one in five women. In around one in 35 women the hormone causes the ligaments to soften and stretch too much and become painful. Only your gynecologist can help you about that. You can probably blame your growing uterus and hormonal changes for your aching back. Exercise may be just what you need. You could consider strengthening exercises to help build the muscles that support your back and legs, including your abdominal muscles. Walking is another option to consider. It's low impact and easy to make part of your daily routine. It's equally important to avoid standing for too long. If you need to stand all day, try to take a midday break and rest lying on your side while supporting your upper leg and abdomen with pillows.