I have pain that feels alot like sore muscles in my pelvic area a couple days before,during and up to a week after my cycle. I had a c-section three years ago with my son and I never had this kind of pain with my cycle before I got pregnant with him. The pain stretches from hip bone to hip bone and seems to hurt more when using this muscle area ( getting up from sitting, bending over). Has anyone had similar instances after their c-sections? also all my cramping is in my back and radiates down into my lower tail bone which has never happened before the c-section either.

I have never had a C-Section, however it sounds like you're just getting normal cramps like in your abdominal/pelvic area. It is very painful trust me! And will last before and during your period a lot of the time. My suggestion is take some Midol, and try to lay down and relax without causing yourself a lot of stress. A lot of time even a warm bath will help, or putting a warm compress on where you're feeling the cramping. Hope this will help you; best of luck!

I have this same exact thing happening. I've had it since my c section as well, about 5 years. Is it still bothering you? Mine is unbearable at times and can last up to 10 days after cycle. I read about the possibility of endometriosis?