I have had this problem for years, no one has been able to stop the " 3 month pregnant" look to bloat out to "6 month pregnant" look. Bowels are fine, don't eat sugar, eat healthy, excerise moderate, I go up to 36 inches. I am 5'5" weight 125 which is 20lbs over my normal weight,normal waist is 30" I am 55yrs old and I am skinny everywhere except my stomach! In the morning it is about 32" but by mid afternoon 36" have tried gas medications, have been to 3 different drs. but nobody knows what it is. Would appreciate some advice.
M Kerr

You might have food allergies or are ingesting foods that cause bloating/gas. I would suggest seeing a naturopath - they can help you with eating the right foods at the right time so that you do not experience gas or abdomen expansion. Keep us posted on your progress or what has worked for you. Good luck

Hi Melinda! Have you ever found out what was wrong? I have the same exact problem