hi guys. I'm new to this site. And i just really need help. everyone in my family is skinny and healthy and I'm the odd one out. i hate myself for being so fat and eating so much. there was a point when i wanted to starve myself but i just gave up. I'm in high school, everyone is skinny. except for me. i just want to feel good about myself. I'm ugly and fat and i just need help. anyone? 
p.s. i don't eat breakfast and get about 6-7 hours of sleep each night (summer school)

Im also over wieght im 19 and im 5"1 but also wiegh well use to wiegh 160 in a week i lost 5 pounds by only eating 1 time a day did you kno the more you sleep the less hungry you get do u eat healthy ? I didnt even had to exercise im kinda on the lazy side but i wanted to lose wieght so you got to do a lil sacrfice in order so you can look n feel better i would love to see how it works out if u manage to lose wieght starting this week im even going to try to lose 10 pound by doubling up and walking for a hour my husband wants to leave me and i love him so much determnied to lose wieght to show him how much i love him wat will be yours ?

I lost 20lbs by going on a low fat diet and jogging.  First off do not just eat once a day! This slows down metabolism. Cut out ALL dairy and high fat foods. This means beef and pork. The best thing is to pre plan or make your meals ahead. Sunday would be the  best day.In the morning I ate fruit. I made a bunch of chicken and Veggies or fish on sundays and  put each meal in a  tupperware.

Hey Michelllllle, I know it sucks being in school with a bunch of skinny minis, but to loose weight you need to put effort in. Yes, eating once a day will help you loose weight , but as soon as you eat more than that, you'll gain it back quickly.
Firstly you should have breakfast because if you don't, you'll want to eat fuller and fattier foods later in the day. Obviously, you need to cut down on your intake of fattier and saturated fats, however, you can eat anything you want in moderation- don't pig out because it's there. Also get more sleep because if you're tired you'll want to drink fizzy drinks; fizzy drinks are full of sugar and even the diet ones will make you fat (they make your body think it's drinking sugar and store it), plus you burn calories whilst you sleep. Obviously exercise more and stay as much away from processed foods if you can. I'm not sure how much this will help you, but if you don't loose weight don't feel upset because you are not the fattest person in the world and people will just have to accept you as you are. :)