Hello, for the last few months I’ve been going through a lot and I was wandering if someone else experienced something similar. It has gotten worse in the past month, so now I have constant tingling sensation combined with numbness and pain in my feet and hands. Like I said, it started 3 months ago with just odd sensations in my hands and feet later during the night. The numbness started after that. It’s not that my feet and hands get completely numb, but it’s like I can feel some things, but what worried me is that few days ago I found I have some cuts on my feet and I can’t remember how they appeared.

My fingertips seem to be cold for the most of the time and the tingling sensation tends to spread from there. If it helps, I’m female, 42 years old. I would like to see a doctor, but I just can’t afford it right now, so I was hoping for some advice in the meantime.

It sounds like peripheral neuropathy.  It can be caused by vascular disease or possibly diabetes.  Have you had your blood sugar tested in recent years?  Another possibility could be fibromyalgia. It is a disease that is seen more often than ever and varying symptoms accompany this ailment like fatigue, depression, and irritable bowel syndrome.  If you are having difficulty paying for a doctor's visit, you may be able to find a public health clinic or other health clinic that can treat you at little or no cost to you.  You shouldn't let these symptoms go for too long.