Hey to you. Have you gone to see your doctor since you gave birth to your son at all? Because we might be talking here about anemic cold feet and that could explain the cold feet thing. You shouldn't be in agony because it is all often and normal but what you should do is see someone about this issue. You should go and make an appointment and see for yourself what is the issue with your feet because it isn't quite normal to wear two to three pairs of socks and still be cold. Let us know what happened.
1. Are you overweight?
2. Did you have a Grade Tear - when you delivered your son?
3. If you had a C-Section was a it a Bikini cut or an emergency?
4. Do you have any back pain?
5. Do you have trouble breathing?
6. Is it in both feet and equally in both feet?
7. How big was your bundle of joy?!