Story: It started with a throbbing in my right ear Dec 2010. The throbbing was loud when I layed down on that side of my head. A few months later the sound became louder with migraines. The migraines got worse and worse to the point where my neck and back was always seized up. In Sept 2010 I started experiencing a wave of light that looked liked water across my eyes even with them shut. It was so bright I couldn't sleep and no migraine medicine could get rid of. Then my hearing started getting what felt like cotton in my ears. they gave me an antibiotic it didn't help. I was sent to a nose, through, ear doctor. Nothing was found. I was then sent to a Neurologist. She recommended I have migraines, but the pain is different, I can say the migraines are caused by what ever is is wrong with my head.  I had a CT scan, they thought they saw a blood clot possibly, the MRI showed nothing. 

Symptoms: Very loud throbbing in my right ear. Problems swallowing. Very poor sleeps. Up every 1-2 hrs. Constant migraines.  Hot flashes. Dizziness.  Neck and back seized up. I cant stand up with out "whiting out" with checkers like veins running through my vision. I then feel completely cross eyes for about 5 min's where I have to sit down, when I stand up, it happens all over again. I get shaky and start the sweat rapidly where I have to dry my self off with a towel and my hearing even though it feels like I have cotton in my ears, I hear extremely well. Everything is amplified. My body feels really tense and I feel restless. Recently it now happens even when I'm sitting down doing nothing.  I cant walk anywhere.

Added stress: I'm stuck at home and now my sick leave is almost up. I need some help because no doctor in Vancouver seems to want to help me and I don't know what else to do or what sickness might fit with what I'm experiencing. The two last options I think I can look into is, back and neck doctor or eye doctor which of course cost $100 to see per visit. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You should try something called as "Pranayam". It is a breathing technique from ancient India. There are 5 main types of exercises, you can search for videos on youtube. Let me tell you, it requires lot of patience to do them and can get boring. But long term results are very good for blood circulation and oxygen availablility to the brain. Migraine and related problems are considerably lessened by this. Search youtube for "Baba Ramdev Pranayam" and you'll find it. it takes couple of months of daily routine of these exercises to actually help.

i am having same problem and would like to add my eyes are constantly watering and draining. Any help would be appreciated