Hi. I am 29 years old. I broke up with my girlfriend and I have only few good friends. I live completely alone. I don`t even have a pet. I am so sick of my boring life… I need a change, but I am not sure what can I do about it. Any suggestions?

Hi. I don`t know. That is something you know the best, only you are not really aware of it. If you want a pet, get one. I have a cat, and we have such a fun when we play. I don`t have a girlfriend too, but I hang out with my friends. We usually drink beer and play pool. I am never bored in such company. My life was boring before I met these guys. I needed a change, I was looking for it, and then it came. I didn`t even know what hit me. In that boring period of my life I was just sitting, thinking about my life. It all seemed hopeless. But now, I have realized I better do some things in my life before I die. I don`t want to live like most people do.

Mostly someone may feel boring because he is not living the right style of life his creator wanted for him, like a machine when it is used not in the way its manufacturer advised in its catalog' do you know what i mean?

Try to find your catalog by yourself. Don't listen to voices from here or there, you have a mind & can judge. Don't follow other's catalog which may be not the right one of his choice for you.

Your life has a great value more than you think.

Discover your true life how it must be.

I challenge to feel boring if you redirected your life the correct direction.

I wish a happy life for everyone as I am. :D :D

Try to visit this site, you will not regret, you will not loose any thing:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Goddamnit, moderator >:C

Well what may sound like an answer told you before, but from personal experience, look for a hobby, depending on your finances you can find something, something like this is priceless meaning there is no minimal or max limit on it, yes yes I know a hobby, what should I do for a hobby? thing is there are many hobbies, I am still surviving by my hobby and love for guitars, I love collecting them, I love them, I love music, and I am at the end of my rope even typing this, but in all honesty the saying "its the small things in life" it will take people from two steps to twenty steps in the long run. Don't look at the big picture, in fact stop looking at the big picture, and focus on the smaller things in life, the smaller things will amaze you more than you ever could imagine, sounds crazy I know, but you never know until you try right?