imma dancer and iim 15, and im not flexible at all! lalso, i streetch during warm-ups all the time! the thing is, some days immm really not in the mood, im also the only one in class out of 30 ppl that cant do more than 2 turns normaallyy,, cant reach my toes, and cant do any splits, anybody how to make me get in thee mood for stretchingg thaanks !! :-)

You have to stretch every day. There are stretches for every muscle in the body! Plus if you stop stretching you'll lose flexibility. Make sure you stay on it!!

Well, try making it more fun, like a challenge or something. Turn on some music, maybe do it with your friends, so your more committed. See how much you can do and reward yourself after. It makes it more enjoyable that way. Rather then just stretching for the sake of stretching. Like me for instance, I started working out recently, always wanted to but never really had any interest. Well I got my friend to join a gym with me, so we started to go together, its a lot more fun that way. And we'll talk forever, so half the time we don't even realize how much we worked out because we had fun doing it. You want to be careful though while stretching, you don't want to over do it or force your body to do things it can't. You have to ease yourself into it. There could be a reason as to why your not so flexible. I also cannot touch my toes, but I found out its because my back is curved inwards a little too much. So there could be something going on with you as well. So take your time and have fun!