Skipping breakfast makes you grouchy. Studies show that people who eat breakfast tend to be in better moods (when I’m hungry - watch out!). Breakfast gets you started on the right track for the day. If you start out with a healthy breakfast, then you set the mood for lunch. You're more likely to choose something reasonable for lunch if you’ve paid some attention to your breakfast choices. Breakfast is your chance to eat the foods you may not eat the rest of the day. You can have whole-grain cereal and berries with non-fat milk - here is your fibre, folic acid and calcium in one easy-to-grab bowl. Break the fast. Ever think of what "breakfast" means? Your body responds to not eating for hours and hours by slowing down it's metabolic rate. By eating breakfast, you wake up your metabolism and get your engine humming, burning those calories you need to burn to lose weight. And it's more effective if we consider a supplement daily. Like B-Complex plus Vitamin C represents a family of eight (8) chemically diverse, water-soluble vitamins that work in combination to promote heart health, energy and support your metabolism. It combines B-complex with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to complement one another and maximize vitamin absorption.

Skipping breakfast may increase a woman's diabetes risk, Eating breakfast was associated with a lower incidence of heart disease in men between ages 45 and 82,Eating breakfast is a smart move!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Breakfast is like a fuel for body. Researches show that people who doesn’t skip their breakfast stay more active & fit all day long. At the same time it is essential to take proper and very selective nutritious food in breakfast. I find muesli best suits for my choice. I am a working women and do not get time to make breakfast daily for me and my family. I buy Gaia’s muesli online – It comes minimum in 1 kg pack which cost Rs. 395. One can check different varieties of mueslis online at gaiagoodhealth.

Breakfast actually means "breaking the fast of continous long hours". So if you skip, It directly effects your health in one or the other way. Even I used to ignore breakfast daily in a hurry. But eventually after few months, I started facing serious health issues and my blood count totally decreased. Then I consulted eVaidya doctors, they have strictly told me not skip the breakfast. So you can see how critical it can be to ignore breakfast.

For me SKIPPING Breakfast is a BUMR and I rely fell like ( ) if I don't get breakfast .I'M over 21yrs old but under 65yrs old ..and yes I'M RETIRED from work at a vary young age .I am going to close by saying GOOD by have a nice day :-) and keep looking UP .for GOD love's us all .. From Miss SAM in south east , GA 02 / 18 / 2015 @ 3:45 PM EST PS as we all know that all that is POSTED is edited and moderator + NO web ADDRESSES is or will NOT be ALLOWED be good PLEASE DON'T Reply