I just ended up my relationship that lasted almost five years and tough I am the one who wanted it that way I now feel pretty much lost. Do relationships always hurt in the end? I thought I want feel anything after we break up but it turned out not to be that way, actually it hurts a lot. The worse thing is that I wasn't feeling good being in this relationship anymore all the passion has gone and all the attraction but yet again I feel so miserable at the end? How is it possible this hurts that much?

Well it is possible it's obvious but I think it is more related to your habit being and staying with your boyfriend you have a feeling that it is missing something there now around. I also had such experience few of them actually and every end of them hurts but finally there's always the way out so it really is kind of a normal that relationships always hurt in the end no matter what was the reason of its break. Someone goes out of it with the heart scar that would last forever who knows the ways someone might be hurt but I think of it on more positive way-you at least have some memories and it's always better having them instead of missing them at all. In few months from now if you accept it that way you would have only sweet feeling of your memories no matter if they hurt in the end.