I don’t find my boyfriend that attractive any more. He has changed physically during these 7 years. I like him, we’re the best friends and we have very comfortable relation ship full of understanding. Is it enough? We’re both 29 and I’m thinking about marriage and children. But how important attraction is in relationship?

It’s highly individual, I think. Some people need more passion, have sex more than others, and have fights more than others. And some have quiet comfortable relationships. Maybe you’re going through 7-years-relationship crisis. Be honest with yourself if there is another underlying cause of your doubt in your future. Do you attract someone else?

Hello there loadholt,

I agree with the poster above me that those things are individual. After all you have been with the same guy for seven years, it is absolutely normal that you want some change. In my opinion attraction is very important. My 5 years long relationship has ended because I wasn’t attracted by my boyfriend anymore. He was still very handsome, but he wasn’t attracting me anymore.

And after break up I was thinking that I was wrong, but now I know that was good decision. If there is no passion there is no sex and I believe that sex is very important part of relationship. Think before you make radical decisions. I hope this was helpful.