I am about to get married but I am afraid I will be having hard time getting along with the huge family of my husband. In my family I was the only child and now I will be married with the man that is used on to strong family relationships he has a sister and brother and both of them are having their family and there are also grandparents from both sides. To me it looks like a labyrinth I will get lost in. First I was thrilled by that and in fact I love having that many cousins around but on the other hand I am afraid if I will ever fit in such family relationships. Does it has something to do with the fact my future husband is Greek?

It is most likely that it has something to do with that fact that your husband is Greek. I have heard that Greeks and Italians also have strong family relationships and that is probably something you will have problem to deal with at first time. But look at it from the bright side- isn't it beautiful having strong family relationship. Anyway I think that family relationships are the base of health family and your child won't be alone, think of it also. Maybe it looks so shiny to me for I was always alone with no cousins around and I must admit I somehow miss it. Of course you will be having some problems with keeping their steps at first time but you don't even have to do that, enough is to show respect and interesting in sharing the life with them of course not the whole life but maintaining normal connections regarding family relationships would make your life richer too. I know it from my experience for I am married now with the woman whose family is linked with strong relationships that are not obligation but I am enjoying it.