Hello! I am 19 year old student and am having trouble with keeping my friendship relationships the thing is I always finished my friendship relationships disappointed. I am trying so hard to be a good friend but it turns out I failed always when I refuse to do something for my so called friends. So do you think it is something wrong with me or what?

The base of successful friendship relationships is trust and confidence and it is always about tolerance between these two sides. Maintaining the friendship is the key of successful friendship relationship and you might do it in showing the care for the other side-like sending e-mails or massages on the answering machine or organize frequent seeing. I have a friend with whom I can faith and argue with but the base of our friendship relationship is in communication - that is a skill that can be learned by time gradually and this relationship is something I would never forsake. I don't know what your attitude of friendship is but you must know that is important accepting the other's bad sides and inequalities but on the other hand you probably missed to find the right person to whom you are not obliged to make all her wishes come true. Reconsider what you want and except from certain relationship and does it fit you that means you don't have to develop hope that everyone might be your friend. There are the persons that are suppose to be that way but not all of them so make a strong selection and decide who is worth of your friendship.