Well me and my bf had sex on feb 14 but I was still on my last days on my period n we didn't used any kind of protection, so the last couple of days I bee feeling dizzy n a got nauseas, they r gone now but i don't know if I can take those symptoms like I'm pregnant or if it's just stress because I've been thinking about been pregnant n ofcourse I don't want to be, I know I still have some days to wait for my period but I'm already worry about it, do you think I might be pregnant? Either way can I get pregnant even if I was still on the last days of my period???

you can only be pregnant if he cum in your bum

Hi Cris,

You can get pregnant while on your period. It's not likely, but is possible. It all depends on when you ovulate.

You normally ovulate between days 11-16. Sperm can live about 5 days. If you had sex after day 6, day 1 is when your period starts, you may get pregnant.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

You can test now if you'd like. Two weeks after having sex is about the earliest. Be sure to use your first morning urine, it is more concentrated so more likely to give an accurate result. It's not quantity of urine, you want it dark not light. Don't drink a lot of water to make yourself urinate.

Hope it helps.