Do women do strength training? Should I engage in strength as part of my weight loss program? I am worried it'll make me look fatter

I‘ve noticed that lot of women are mistakenly afraid of strength training. They think that if they pump a few weights they're going to have this competition muscle-bound body from lifting a couple of weights. Most of those bodybuilding women are using steroids, and they've trained for years. Women are not built to puts on lots of muscle mass. So, do the strength training, don’t be afraid that you'll bulk up.

In my opinion yes some women do strength training. But most women afraid for do it. The importance of strength training for women should not be underestimated. Once a practice reserved solely for competitive athletes and bodybuilders, strength training has gained incredible popularity over the last decade. This is due to the significant research devoted to the study of the benefits of strength training. It is now realized to be an essential part of any fitness regimen, and along with activities that focus on cardiovascular endurance, flexibility and optimal body composition, strength training insures a well-balanced, injury-free lifestyle. (See this article for a program for beginners.)

**edited by moderator**

I lost 40 pounds and over 20% body fat lifting weights and eating well. Since arriving at my goal weight, I've begun to weight train in order to build muscle. I consume a lot of protein, lift heavy weights 4-5 days a week, drink protein shakes and do supersets, and you what? I'm not huge and beefy. I'm fit, lean and toned with some nice definition. don't be scared of the weights or the protein. and don't be scared of the work, cause it's a LOT of hard work.
good luck

yeah women do strength training. Strength training is the part of weight loss. When women have slim body they will be strong and fit. So it is the part of weight loss.