I'm trying to put on some weight, so I am having a big breakfast this morning. I'm having yogurt, cereal, a hard boiled egg, a glass of juice, a glass of milk, and four big tablespoons of peanut butter so I get lots of protein in the morning. It rounds out to about 1,000 calories, which helps me get a good start on the day. How does your breakfast look?

My breakfast looks like a sausage and egg mcmuffin with cheese, maybe 2 :$ But i do have orange juice with it, does that count???

I know but i just can't help myself. This doesn't happen everyday. (i am looking ashamed right now, shrug.)

Nothing Good, Unfortunately. With 30 pages worth of Food Allergies, my only options are Egg Whites, and Gluten Free Cereal with Soy Milk. Lunch Is worse, and I'm lucky I can think of something for dinner..

Usually it is eggs with something. :-) And a cup of yogurt. I like yogurt. I'm not a big fan of serials. End I don't eat them a lot at all. I don't know why. And after that coffee. One cup on top of all that and I am ready for my day.
What is the one thing that you would really like to have for breakfast but you never have had?

I would love to be able to Eat French Toast Again....or anything made with "Flour". :-)

Interesting. It is common that people eat this, so I don't understand way can't you? Do you have some problem with this?
I would really like to eat a watermelon for breakfast. :-) It seams interesting, but not sure is it ok to eat a big melon, I would need to go to bathroom hole day, and not even sure that this would make my hunger go away. :-)

What about everybody else?

well i dont get to eat breakfast. thats when i get off working a 14 hr shift so i crash in bed but i do sometimes eat yogurt before work does that count??

Well I think it does. Sometimes a yogurt is enough for me to. When I need to travel somewhere I can't eat much in the morning. So I just take a yogurt and it is enough.