Hey there,

I am now really interested in Uncle Sam diet, because I have read a lot and I know about this Government thing, that this one is behind Uncle Sam diet. To be honest, it could be propaganda or not, but I don’t care.

My mom was on this diet for a few years, and she is happy with it. She is healthy, her pounds gone and she told me to start with this one.

So, any in here was following this diet? Can you tell me what do you cook for Uncle Sam diet?

It would be really nice if you can share one day meal plan with me :)

I hope that I am not looking too much from you :)

Have a nice day! 

I am not following Uncle Sam diet, but I do eat Uncle Sam Cereal wheat flakes, and so far I am satisfied with them – I would not eat any other for my breakfast. I love it because they are totally different from other cereal flakes I have tried.

But I know one recipe that you should try. Basically that is a snack. Granola Bars are totally dietary – free, and you need half cup of oats, half cup of Uncle Sam cereal, wheat germ, half cup of whole wheat flour, half cup of brown sugar, cinnamon, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, oil, two eggs.

Mix everything and add eggs and oil. Bake for 30 minutes.

It is a quick, dietary and healthy.

Enjoy this recipe! 

Good day all, this recipe is really amazing, my friend used to make these bars and I was eating them as well. They are delicious and diet, and you can find a lot of ingredients in it.

I must say that I like it because amazing history is behind it, amazing American recipes.

So, if you like to cook, eat delicious meals and history, you really are going to like Uncle Sam recipes.  So, I don't cook these meals to be honest, but I do love them. You should try it and forget about propaganda and American government, please :)

Have a nice day! 

This whole diet is about American history. But, I would like to recommend you that read the book, because you will find a lot of different recipes in there. We can tell you a few, but not that much. If you have this book in front of you, thank ok :)

So, if you have chance, read it! I love to make almond whole grain crunchy clusters because they are so delicious. It is really easy recipe, and it won't take you a lot of your time. You should try it as well. Those crunchy cluster are the part of American history as well. 

Bye!

Folks, thank you so much! I just forget about the American government thing :) I like those bars because basically I can eat it each day they are a snack as well :) I suppose that you don't need to much time to prepare them, and that is one more reason because I like them :) 

I know that recipes from American history are good so I guess that I am going to love this one as well.  I will try to find this book so I can read it, and because I want to learn some new recipes.

Thank you for your comments!

Friendly diet book, I must say! First, I followed this four day program, and I totally regulated my calories, and now I eat more fruits and vegetables. Trust me, everything you want you really can find in this book. You can eat a lot of foods, from all food groups and you will never be hungry, I know that according to my experience. You can eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack two times a week.

You won’t wrong if you start to follow it, if you can’t, cook some recipes and you will see what am I talking about.

Good luck! 

Good day,

I know that, that this is a totally friendly book and I have heard just positive experiences about it, I know it is easy to read and very instructive.

But, I really needed to hear your experience, and I must say that I am really happy about those things that I have found out, and thank you about it.

I think that I am going to like those bars especially, because I love these “dry snacks’, and I know that I don’t need a lot of time to make them!

So, once again, you are great support and I am looking forward to your comments.