I dont think im pregnant but my boobs are very sensitive and im discharging alot.....wat does dat mean???

It could be PMS symptoms- my breasts become very tender/ sometimes have discharge prior to getting my period. See if the symptoms go away in a couple of days or if you get your period. If you dont, and you've had sex, you might want to be tested!

Hi aquarius,

The symptoms such as breast tenderness and increased vaginal discharge are caused by various hormonal changes and imbalances and they really are not specific to pregnancy alone. Some women experience this regularly, every month, during pre-menstrual syndrome, while other experience them only occasionally, when there is something affecting their menstrual cycle.

And, there are so many things that have big impact on your menstrual cycle, from stress nad anxiety, to change in weight, some medical conditions, some medications… even things like flu or cold might cause you to experience stronger pms symptoms, especially if you have no reason to think that you might be pregnant. Still, if the symptoms persist, or your period is late, you might want to take the test or see your gynecologist.