Hello all! I work in an office as a secretary and my job is completely sedentary and because of that I’m having occasional problems with m y spine and I’ve noticed that my hips have become wider. I’m afraid that I’ll get fat if I don’t start practicing some activity. So, I’m considering running. Tell me how many miles can you done in a day?

Hey there, girl! Don’t think about running through mileage. It’s really not that important, especially bearing in mind that you’re only a recreational runner and that you don’t intend to take part in races. But who knows. Since running is also my hobby, and I don’t take part in competitions and races, I never know the exact mileage I can cover per a day. As I’ve said I don’t think it’s of a great importance for us. The most important thing is that you run properly and that you practice a certain activity at least two or three times a week in order to stay fit and prevent diseases which can be the result of sedentary and passive way of life.