I’d like to hear whether you’re fond of a particular style or you’re more of a freestyler. I like butterfly swimming style but unfortunately it’s too complicated for me so I stick to freestyle. But I’m trying hard to learn that breathing pattern for butterfly style I’ve tried crawl but for some reason I didn’t like it. What is your favorite style and why?

I’m a freestyler. It’s only natural since I’m not into pro swimming. As for that butterfly style, I like to watch it but I’m not especially fond of practicing strenuous exercises and exhausting myself. I know that breathing pattern is pretty complicated for butterfly style and I even tried it once, but I gave up after only a few strokes while my heart was pounding like crazy. That’s why I like this freestyle. Occasionally I practice breaststroke and backstroke. Actually, I like backstroke very much, even if I probably don’t do everything right. This breathing part of swimming is making everything more complicated. I know that it’s the most important part of swimming but I can’t seem to get used to the patterns.