Do you have a race tactics? I don’t think I have it and that’s why I’ve never won any of the amateur races I’ve run. I know it’s silly, but my training consists of an hour of moderate running through the park. How am I supposed to change this and make a running strategy? This is a bit depressing since I don’t see results of my training.

I don’t think you can do it on your own. In my opinion you should consult a fitness instructor so that he can tell you the tactics and how to train and achieve success. What you do ain’t that bad and I can’t say that only running with a strategy has results. I bet that you’re fit and that you don’t have health problems. I also believe that you don’t have problems with your weight, which is also great and that’s all the result of your running without a strategy. Just keep up and if you want to race, include some other exercises, such as work outs to increase your strength and muscle build. Good luck!