I’ve started with this mountain biking stuff this month and it is great. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I have this problem when riding on hills. I get very tired when I cycle upwards and that really spoils all the fun, because, I mean, it’s mountain biking, and the point is cycle across uneven terrains, right? How to solve this problem?

I agree. If hills make you feel exhausted, then you should switch to road biking, but I don’t think that your problem will be solved because I think your breathing pattern is incorrect. Start working on your breathing part and you’ll see that you’re going to get exhausted considerably less. People tend to neglect this important part of any exercising and they think it’s enough to go to the park and start running or cycling, and breathing will flow naturally. And that’s the crucial mistake. When you start training you should be aware of every breath you take until you can do it properly. After that it’s becomes an automated action. So, start with deep breathing exercises, to improve your lung capacity.