Can you give me some advice on training for half and full marathon training? I’m a novice and I want to do everything properly and since those are the most difficult athletic disciplines, I will need enough information to do everything properly. I just hope I’ll manage in achieving at least some results. So, any useful information is welcome.

You should know that you can’t just start exercising on your own without consult fitness instructor or even a doctor. It’s not a joke to start training for half marathon or marathon. Training is very difficult and strenuous for both disciplines and you should be aware of that. I’d like to point out that hydration is also very important and you should also learn how to eat properly because running is not just an activity, but the way of life. Lots of vitamins and minerals is necessary to maintain both physical and mental strength. I don’t know have you ever practiced short distance running, but even if you have, marathon and half marathon are completely different from that.