Inside your gloves that is? I had to borrow my husbands gloves the other day because I couldn't find mine. My hands always sweat inside my gloves, I never thought much about it. The husband went to run when I got home, stuck his hand in the glove and went EWWWW!! Then went on to claim his hands never sweat. What say you?

Maybe he is not running hard enough ;)

Yes, my hands sweat.

Yes, my hands sweat. I have more than 1 pair of gloves so I can always have a dry pair in rotation.

1
My gloves also freeze when on long runs from the sweat... :|

Drippin' with sweat. I have as many running gloves as I do socks..and treat them the same, one run and it's off to the laundry.

I tend to run with just lightweight polypro glover liners, so my hands dont' ususally get hot enough to sweat. ( They do sometimes get pretty cold though). This morning it was 25F, so I wore two pair of the liners and my hands did sweat a bit.

That is why I have to wear gloves...My hands sweat...even in the cold...without them...and then they get really cold.

:fubby: I can't wait to tell him he's the freak!

Mine don't, in fact mine are cold most of the time.

Hi my name is Terri and my hands sweat when I run.

Yes my hands sweat. That's why my gloves get all warm, moist, and toasty during the run and freeze up on me after the run.

HI Terri!! :wavey:

HI Terri!! :wavey:
:wavey: Yes.. we finally know the real name of Dancer

Mine do too. For some reason it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one.

I wish I could find a happy medium I have heavier weight running gloves but my hands sweat in about 15 minutes.

My lighter weight gloves my hands are cold for the first 15 minutes.