Hi, I have a question about my teenage daughter. Do you ever wonder what your teens are doing when they are out with their friends? I don't want to ask her personally, because I know she is going to say it is none of my business. That is why I worry every time she goes out. I know how teenagers like to try everything, so I wait until she comes home to see if she is acting unusual. Please tell me what should I do to stop worrying so much?

Hi, being a parent means you worry most of the time. And being a parent to a teenager means you worry even more. I know because I have a teenage son and I know how hard this is. You are afraid about drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and sex constantly. I try to talk to my son about all of these issues. Things have changed since we were in those years. Everything is much more accessible nowadays, so you need to be more careful. But if you have done your best in raising them, you can hope they will turn out all right and that some parts of your talks have stuck with them. If you don't know who your daughter hangs out with, than you have every right to be worried. It would be wise you get to know your daughter's friends. I don't mean you should know their biographies, but when your daughter invites them over talk to them a bit. Talk to your daughter about them too. If she trust you to talk to you about them, than they are probably good kids. So, trust yourself and your daughter and everything should be all right.